Thursday, May 10, 2012

Reviews

Just a quick little note.  I received an awesome review on MER for my book No Escape from Destiny yesterday and I had to share it with everyone.  



This reviewer's rating: 5 - Outstanding

I loved, loved, loved this book. I couldnt put this one down and the characters was amazing. I am hooked on this series! The next book wont get here fast enough for me. I big BRAVO! on this one Ms Kasey Dean. I need another vampire fix BUY

Reviewed by: Barefoot Okie (Date: 05/09/2012)


Thank you so much for the kind words.  I'm glad you enjoyed the book and yes there are at least three if not  more books that will be in this series.  Damian's book is in the works right now and I will be working harder on it as soon as I send in the one that I have almost finished in to the publisher.  It is about wolf shifters and I hope everyone enjoys them as much as they enjoyed the vampires.  



This reviewer's rating: 5 - Outstanding

Very well written...loved the guy on guy action .... BUY

Reviewed by: 326889 (Date: 04/30/2012)

I received this review in April also and was so excited that someone loved the book that much.  If the person that wrote that review happens to view this blog.  You will definitively want to read the next one.  Believe it or not a third male character wiggled his sexy ass into the story.  So instead of two men you will be able to enjoy the love shared between three sexy, hot, rock hard, wolf shifters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment