Sunday, May 27, 2012

Best Birthday Present Ever





I received the best birthday present ever this year.  Friday night I went out with a few friends for dinner and while we were having a few drinks in the bar someone came up behind me and put their hands over my eyes.  I felt the hands and had no idea who it might of been.  When I turned around I found it was my mother.  While this may not seem like a big deal to most it was to me.  A little over three months ago she moved from living about a hour away from me in New York to Florida.  I didn't think she would be able to get time off and come up for my birthday and spend the weekend with me.  I was so surprised that I started crying in the middle of the bar we were in.  She told me not to cry or I would run my mascara by I didn't care.  My mom was there and that was all that mattered to me.  To make things even better she doesn't have to go back until Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment