Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Amazed and Thankful

I am so amazed and thankful to everyone that bought my book.  I was looking through the Siren Publishing and Bookstrand websites and found my book to be on the best sellers lists.  On Siren it is the #19 best selling e-book in the last 7 days. And on Bookstrand it is #38 in the last 14 days.


I can not say enough how much I appreciate everyone giving my stories a chance and hopefully everyone that has read or is reading the story loves Nikkos, Adrian, and Anstice as much as I loved writing their story.


I am working on the second book in this series which will be Damian's story.  Please check back to get updates on how his story is progressing.


Also don't forget, if your more pro shifter I am also working on a wolf shifter book that I hope to have finished and submitted soon.

1 comment: