Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Promotion is giving me a headache

     Trying to get my name out as a new author is giving me a headache.  I think I'm doing good and then there is something new I learn that I should be doing.  So I want to say thank you to Tymber Dalton for "Pimp Yourself: Easy, Painless, and Cheap Self-Promotion for Writers.  I'm only a little ways through it and have learned a lot already.  I'm so glad for other writers that are willing to help out the newbies.  I have already hopefully learned how to link my blog to my facebook and twitter pages.  I hope.  We'll see in a few minutes when I post this if it works.
    
So again Tymber thank you for your hints on pimping.  And if you happen to read this somehow. No I'm not really stalking you.  Well maybe but only in a good way.  Your books among others are what inspired me to write my own book and send it in to a publishing company.
     
Anyone else out there that reads this and is a new or already published author this book is a good investment.  Like I said I'm only ten percent through it and have already learned things I probably never would have figured out on my own no matter how many hours I spend on the computer.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment